Monday, August 1, 2011

2 weeks with - Juri

Juri's trash..
           
Usually I wouldn't wipe my ass with a tier list, but in SF they do account for something.. And the amount of shit you hear about Juri is ridiculous.. I just don't get it; she has anti air, fireballs, counters.. I just don't get it..

Nevertheless the next 2 weeks is gonna be nothin but Juri duty (the one week set ups haven’t really done much good for me, so let's see what I can do in 2 weeks)

Although being bottom tier, after 2 hours with her last night, I gotto say I love her to bits..

The Fuhajin can be charged and released at any time by holding down the kick button. It can lead to some real shenanigans. Then getting mixed up with her Kasatushi, taunt/teleport.. She’s gonna be a bunch of fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment