Monday, September 12, 2011

Gamer journal day 70

Street fighter - Chun Li

Well, one thing became crystal since last month.. My Street Fighter game is way up on my Tekken.. No doubt!

I've been working on Chun technology for 3 weeks, just her bread and butter techniques, allowing for basic control of pace and space, and shit have I taken a few wins! Granted I'm at the start of a marathon.. But the progress in SF compared to Tekken is unbelievable. Having the "get out of jail free card" in SF (ultras and supers) is a huge plus, meaning everybody has a chance. A few Tekken games in the last week caused me to throw money at the machine rather than into it..

Losing 70% life in a single combo is a joke.. But that's Tekken baby.

Ok so sticking with SF.. Learning curves..

Chun can:
Punish Blanka Balls on block, and also into Kikosho ultra, which is fantastic.
Keep Geif out with jabs, fireballs and low kicks
Launch with EX Lightning Legs into Kikosho..

Amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment