Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gamer Journal - Day 77


This week saw the biggest influx of gamers from overseas that I'd ever seen.. Americans, Brazilians, you name it!

Last week was a biggy in the gaming community.. To kick it off there was Tougeki on Friday.. Which to be honest hasn't really drawn my attention yet.. (I'm nit sure what it is, but Tougeki just doesn't have that flare the international comps have..)

Then there was the Tokyo game Show, which, amongst many games, showcased the upcoming SF X Tekken.. I got a few games in and it's looking hot as hell!!

To top it all off, Monday showcased a Daigo beat down challenge.. Meaning that 50 of the best gamers in the world would challenge Daigo one at a time.. Not the best explanation granted.. But let me try find some footage..

On top of all this, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 had its official release last week., I'll give my 2 cents on that later.. Urg

So a pretty exhausting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment