Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gamer Journal - LineUp

Still working on my mains for Tekken and Street Fighter. It's pretty clear with the upcoming Street Fighter X and Tekken Tag 2 that time wont allow getting to grips with most (if any) of the characters. It's time to pick a couple and knuckle down. And it's crucial to be handy with 2 characters (both games will be using the tag system)..

In SF charge characters are suitin me fine, Chun, Bison and Guile, but I'm planning an all girl lineup.. I don't know, but if I'm going to be spending major time on this, why look at buffed up guys, when I can look at scanty clad girls?

So maybe rose, Chun Li and.. gotto sort that

In terms of Tekken, Alisa, Nina and perhaps Azusa.. Unfortunately my Azusa is strictly gimmicks.. And she is pretty much a one trick pony.. Can't even cartwheel, about as useful as a used tissue.. Lili and Julia are on my to do list.. But for now I'm just sticking to the A Game

So the lineup for this year looks like;
Street Fighter – Chun, Ibuki and Rose
Tekken - Alisa and Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment